- Tres sones al desnudo (a capella):
- (1)No hay paz sin pan; (2) ¡Sea
ley universal!; (3) ¡Ojo, con los cuatro elementos!
- Voces de Navidad (Christmas
carol with piano accompaniment. Text in Spanish and English)
- La Cubachiana (chorus
and piano version)
- Villancico Cubano (chamber
choir, piano and güiro)
- Cantata Mural
(Quodlibet of 13 Spanish folk songs for chorus and piano, dedicated "To my grandfather, the Spaniard people" )
- Kyrie and Aleluya (from
The Cuban Mass. Text in Spanish and English)
- El carretero y el eco (based on the comic poem by Ignacio María
de Acosta [a.k.a."Iñigo"] )
- Canon To Esteban Salas (Antiphonal Canon for double vocal quartet soli,
choir, and organ)
- Iré a Santiago ("Son de negros en Cuba") Cantata breve
for choir and orchestra, or choir and piano, on the poem by F.
G. Lorca *
- Introito (from
"Requiem for the Poor of the World." Composed in Bimodal harmony)
for use of this poem was conceded to the composer by Lorca's
heirs in 1968.